Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Fitness Pal


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



My Fitness Pal is a great calorie counter that I'm using to be able to count my calories, update my workouts and also the amount of water I drink.

It's this nifty little app that allows me to just scan whatever I eat and tells me how many calories I should be eating and how much of each nutrient I need.

One of the things that I really enjoy is that it lets me create recipes and calculates the calories per serving of anything that I add! Last night for dinner, my sister made a veggie pizza on whole grain crust and it was so simple to be able to add in the ingredients and measure the calories per serving.

I also found out that MFP offers a cool 'ticker' that helps you track your weight loss on websites and forums, so I've attached mine to my Stats page! It's cool, customizable and it helps keep me motivated.



No comments:

Post a Comment