Sunday, June 2, 2013

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani

Today's post is going to be much more of a personal one, as opposed to a fitness oriented post.


After heading to the temple in the morning, and a great lunch with the whole family after, my family and I went to go see the new movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. I thought it was a super fun movie, and the songs were even better.

Plus, my future husband Ranbir Kapoor was lookin' fine as always ;)
I have an affinity for Bollywood movies that runs through my blood and will never leave me. When I was little, I used to want to be a Bollywood actor so badly. I used to have magazine cut outs of my favorite celebrities and used to hoard magazines.

I always have a couple songs from each movie that really stand out to me, and are stuck in my head for days after. Well, I definitely found mine for this movie!
 
I just love Deepika Padukone! I think she is so pretty, poised, and is definitely my fitspriation. Her legs are so toned and I  just love the way she rocks her curves in a sari. She's perfect, and I would love to have a body like hers.








No comments:

Post a Comment