Monday, June 3, 2013

Motivational Monday

I know that I've been wishy-washy and off track lately, but now that it's June 3rd and the weekend is over, it is time to BUCKLE DOWN.

There are 81 days between now and when summer ends, and it's time to get serious. I know I say that a lot, but I am trying to keep repeating it so that the idea is ingrained in my head.

I'm going to do a Motivational Monday along with Meal Prep Monday (I might have a thing for alliteration). It gets so hard for me to be motivated after a bit of clean eating + exercising because I feel like I'm not getting results in proportion with how hard I am working.

I know that's not true, but it's so hard to keep it in perspective sometimes! This is a pin I found on Pinterest that keeps me going and reminds me why I'm doing what I'm doing. 

Ever since I can remember, I've been wearing tankinis with shorts or a full size bathing suit to the beach.
Never have I ever worn a bikini. One of my many life goals is to finally be able to put on that glorification of a bra and panties and parade around with all the self confidence in the world. I've been dreaming of the day that it'll happen and now that I'm finally taking a step towards my goals, I know that day is coming closer and closer.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've never worn a bikini either. Spring Break '14 we are gunna be two skinny bikini babes together! :)

    ReplyDelete