Friday, July 12, 2013

Thug Kitchen/ Yoga

I'm a big fan of anything 'motivational', 'inspirational', and any type of bad photo with a great font attached. Something about it just really makes me love it.

I was sitting, aimlessly perusing Facebook (as I do quite often), when I came upon the GREATEST MOTIVATIONAL FITNESS POSTS EVER. I think they're really funny and I definitely spent WAY too much time scrolling through all the posts.

Thug Kitchen 'Eat Like You Give A Fuck'


Aren't they great? I scroll through them every once in a while for a good laugh.

I realized that I never mentioned on here that I got a GREAT deal a while ago at a local yoga/fitness studio. I bought an unlimited yoga/pilates/hot yoga/ballet barre class package from a local studio. I've had it since the beginning of July and I love it!

I've been trying to go just about every day, trying out different classes. So far, ballet barre is probably my favorite. I just love that the movements aren't fast, vigorous and tiring, but they still work you out enough so youre pretty damn tired after the class.

Hot yoga is another something that I've been doing, though I haven't done it in a while. I by no means am flexible at all, but I can slowly see my flexibility improve through practicing. I definitely am not able to do all the moves properly, but I definitely try. Sometimes, when I find that I can't do something, it makes me dread doing it/quit. I think that definitely happened a bit with hot yoga, but after not doing it for a week, I definitely miss it and am going to return to it. I feel so peaceful after it, and it's a GREAT workout!

I'm planning on going to class tomorrow morning, so I'm really excited about that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment